Many of our updated testimonials are from the Better Businss Bureau. Kermath Realty, LLC has an A+ rating, read more here
- Jack F, Ann Arbor 04/02/2021
Jeff's flat-fee service is excellent and perfect for knowledgeable property owners who are willing to do some work themselves, with Kermath Realty providing essential services such as the MLS listing and ShowingTime scheduling of property showings, walk-throughs, and inspections. Jeff will also help identify the comparative properties, or "comps," and discuss negotiations with buyers, as well as the general market and his experiences. Jeff is dedicated and responsive to phone calls and emails, and he stays with the seller from the beginning of the process, through to closing. He saved me over $13,000 on a recent property sale. I would definitely use Jeff again to help sell a single-family home or other property. His system works, and it is economical for a seller who does need full concierge service from a broker.Thanks Jeff!
- KAREN, Grand Rapids 03/31/2021
Flat Fee Listing in a Seller's market worked perfect for me, and I found Kermath Realty's process and paperwork to be easy to follow. As a broker licensed in another state, I already have advanced knowledge of real estate transactions. If I did not have this knowledge, I would recommend utilizing a higher level of service than just the base flat fee listing. I will definitely utilize Kermath Realty and Jeff Kermath in this way again!
Kermath Reality is a great option for the savvy homeowner who knows how to present their home for sale. The process is self explanatory but Jeff is always there to answer questions and get your property listed on the MLS. Jeff is
Mr. Flat Fee MLS”! ShowingTime makes scheduling and showing your property easy. Saving 3% on commissions makes this ‘flat fee’ option a no-brainer.
- Julie M, Traverce City 3.15.21
Jeff saved us over $16000! He was responsive to emails and followed through promptly with the service package we signed up for. I’d highly recommend!
- Emily V, Lansing 01/03/2021
Great experience using flat fee service. Provided exactly the service I expected. Jeff was responsive and helpful.
- Danniel S, Bloomfield Hills, 12/27/2020
I never sold a house on my own before and was considering FSBO, so I could save money on commission. However I was very apprehensive to not use a Realtor, because there are so many financial details that could be overlooked, not to mention I needed to sell it asap, which is hard if it isn't posted on the MLS list. Two different people referred me to Kermath Realty. From the moment I spoke to Jeff on the phone he assured me they would represent me as my agent through the entire process... and they did! Every phone call and email was responded to immediately. I never felt overwhelmed. And, my house sold within 12 hours of listing it, saving me 3%, which was over $8,000! It was way easier than I could have imagined. Between Jeff and his assistant, I felt like I had a team walk side by side with me the whole time. It's so worth the small flat fee, and I saved tons of money in the end. I have already referred him to friends.
- Ron C Grand Haven, 12/11/2020
I have worked with Jeff twice now. I am a real estate investor who likes having the control over the sale of my properties. Jeff's selling process is simple to follow. He responds quickly through email. Using Jeff's flat rate service saves the seller the listing commission which equates to thousands of dollars in savings. I would not hesitate to use any of his programs. I am looking forward to using Jeff's services in the future.
- Ken Z, Royal Oak11/21/2020
Just worked with Jeff while selling my house. He was always responsive. I would recommend as it was easy and he save me over $10,000
Jenn M, Trenton 11/09/2020
Jeff makes it easy to sell your house on your own. He is super responsive and saved us a ton of $. We've used him twice for a flat fee, limited service and will continue to use him any time we sell our house.
- Samuel S Eaton Rapids 10/15/2020
I recently engaged Jeff to help me sell my house in Grosse Pointe, as a fixed fee, full service broker. I have previously worked with traditional full service commissioned brokers and the long and short of it is that Jeff provided me with better service, a better approach, and better advice, while at the same time saved me a LOT of money. This is the 21st century and Jeff’s approach makes sense. He helped me to expand the market of buyers and helped me to sell my house for top dollar in a difficult market. I can’t recommend Jeff more highly.
- Keith F Sylvan Lake 02/25/2020
We had a super positive experience using Jeff’s flat fee MLS service. My wife and I have had prior experience selling past homes directly but found using Jeff’s profession guidance particularly useful during sale of this particular property. His email responses to our questions were prompt and always professional and courteous. I highly recommend Jeff to anyone who wishes to save money on commission yet receive essentially the same services as a full fee real-estate broker.
- Jason Q, Midland 02/17/2020
Jeff is great to work with, responsive. Recommend! Saved 3% commissions!
- Re M Cheboygan 01/14/2020
Jeff was so easy to work with and saved us over $3000. Highly recommend!
- Ken B Grosse Pointe, 01/06/2020
This was the second time using Jeff's service and we appreciate all that he did to guide us through the process and help bring home the sale. This is a great way to save on commissions and put some extra dollars in your pocket!
- Kimberly F, Cadillac, 12/24/2019
This is the first time using Jeff as our agent, an are we glad we did! Saved us over $26,000! Jeff was professional and efficient, and the process went very smoothly. Definitely recommend.
Jeff, was very responsive whenever I needed to discuss sales & marketing strategy. The flexibility of a FSBO sale with no sales commission was the key to success in what was a slow yet crowded sales market!
Jeff was a great help when selling our home. He responded to all questions quickly and honestly. We would use him again if needed.
Jeff was professional and efficient, we appreciated working with him.
- Jeff's program was just what we needed. We had people walk through our home the day it was listed. We quickly sold it for more than realtors suggested to list it for and saved around $15,000 in commissions. It's the perfect solution for those who are interested in keeping the equity they have earned.
Ed Stachowski, Canton, MI
- Jeff provides a great service which saved my almost $5,000. It was a huge pleasure to work with him. He provided all important services of a sellers agent with his full realtor service. He responded very promptly to emails, gave advice on staging the house, his site has great outlines on the selling process, and he guided me through offers and negotiations. I can’t see myself using anyone else for any future sales. Randy Sanbor, Midland.
- Jeff, The closing of the sale of my house completed this afternoon, and I would like to mark the occasion with a heartfelt “thank you” for the assistance and guidance you provided me along the way. You helped me from the beginning with sound, professional advice based on experience. You always responded to my questions within a minimum amount of time, via both text and email, and I feel like I had many. (I hope I wasn’t too much of a pest.) Should I have the opportunity to recommend your services in the future, I will endorse you without hesitation. Jim Robert 485 Maria Dr Plymouth, MI 48170
- Hi Jeff,
I am very satisfied with services you provided. Actually, I also have two other rental properties that I will use your listing service in the future. We will definitely keep in touch!!
Below is my testimonial: Jeff's Flat Fee MLS program really works! We recevied multiple offers within the first week of listing and sold the house within 45 days. Jeff understands seller's needs and walked us through every step of the transaction. Thank you!!
Steven, W. Bloofield email@example.com
- To Whom it may concern:My condo in Troy, Michigan was listed with Kermath Realty’s Direct Listing Service. It was my privilege to work with Jeff Kermath as I have worked with many real estate agents in my journey and I found Jeff was exceptionally efficient and vigilant. Jeff is a wealth of knowledge of the real estate market of Michigan and was able to answer questions and advise wisely. All the emails were promptly answered, most of them within minutes, and even late night emails were answered first thing in the morning.I can tell that Jeff puts effort for his clients and was able to keep up with me and my demands as he accommodated me in many ways. I was left with the feeling of trust and contentment as this deal was completed in a very efficient and organized manner (my condo was closed within TWO WEEKS after receiving the offer!). Additionally, I live in Texas, the property was in Michigan and the buyer was from Florida, Jeff's involvement was instrumental to a successful remote closing. If you are looking for a direct listing service, Jeff Kermath is THE BEST!
Phone: 972 897 5785
* We had our house on the market with a seller's agent for a year before we decided to try to sell by ourselves. The limited listing service was perfect for what we were looking for. With Jeff's help, we were able to have our house listed in the MLS allowing it to be found on major websites (realtor.com, etc.). We were able to manage the showings, directly communicate with realtors, and communicate regarding the price/showings with Jeff which resulted in a successful sale our home. Jeff was very helpful with the process and even replied to emails at 3 am! Because we did not have to pay commission to a seller's agent, we were able to lower the asking price and ultimately take home a greater profit at closing. We would highly recommend Jeff's service to any sellers!
Thank you so much!
Justin and Rachel Charping- Mt. Pleasant, MI
"I decided to take the route of selling my home by myself and am so glad I did! Jeff Kermath's limited listing service was exactly what I was looking for. Jeff was always prompt in his responses, updating the listing information, and keeping everything on track. If you can find a helpful and reliable Realtor like Jeff, you can rest assured that you are making the right decision. I also enjoyed Jeff's personality and demeanor; he gets right to the point and has a great sense of humor. I have no reservations about recommending Jeff to say the least." - S. Harris, Lansing, client of Jeff Kermath
We have use Jeff's listing services as a seller twice now and would always use him for selling in the future. The last two homes we've sold through Jeff's MLS listing were sold very quickly and saved us over $20,000+ in sellers commission. Jeff was always very helpful and very quick to respond. Communication is the key for real estate and Jeff was better than any full service realtor we've every had. We plan on using Jeff as a buyer's agent in the near future as well. Thanks Jeff!!!
Mark & Sheron McLean, South Lyon
I am writing to thank you for your incredible service. I listed my house with you using your flat rate service. As you know, my house was listed on a Friday and I had an offer by Sunday. The best part was that I saved $14,000 in commission by not having a traditional agent. You made selling my home quick, convenient and hassle free. I have already recommended your service to three of my friends.
Thank you so much,
Jenelle Lefief, Shelby Township, MI
We have bought and sold five homes in our life time. Two we sold were listed through realtors, two we sold by owner, and one we sold with the help of Kermath Realty. Jeff Kermath’s program was a perfect blend of the two approaches. He provides the guidance needed to make you feel comfortable about taking the lead in selling your own home. He was quick to answer any and all questions during the listing, showing and up to and including closing. We were much more comfortable selling with his guidance then the two times we sold by owner without professional help. We saved over $10,000 by only paying a flat fee to the Jeff.
An offer was written on our home two days before Christmas and Jeff was out of the state on a family vacation. He still found the time to answer our voicemails and emails to keep the offer and counter offer moving along. We highly recommend exploring Jeff Kermath’s assisted sales programs and save tens of thousands of your hard earned capital.
Steve and Maureen Strachan
- $42,000.00! Let me say that again people!!!
We saved $42,000.00 with Jeff's "list it and you keep my commission system."
His system is the new way of the world, and a system that everyone should be using when it comes to selling their own real estate.
WHY you ask?
I'll tell you! A real estate agent that we work closely with wanted to list this property for $ 1,000,000.00. We thought we could get much more for it. We had Jeff list the property instead. In the end we sold it for $1,400,000.00. We pocketed $400,000 more than what our other agent would have gotten for us plus the commission that we would have lost in the process.
Furthermore, not only did we not have to give up total control to a real estate agent, but the whole process was fun and it was easy. I'm looking forward to doing another.
Thanks a million Jeff, no Thanks $400,000.00 in my pocket plus your commission!
You’re the best!
We are so thankful for Jeff and the services that KermathRealty offers. We saved almost $7,000 using his flat-fee full-service listing service. $7,000 is a LOT of money to my family. Without that money, we could have never made it to our amazing dream home in Chelsea. I sit here and write this testimonial as I look out of my office windows overlooking 11 acres of beautiful woods and wetlands. LOVE. :)
Thank you Jeff!,
Emily Taylor Penix, Chelsea, MI
I just wanted you to know that I was bragging about your service to some of my colleagues at work and two of them asked me for your website info. I have a feeling you will have some new business soon. Thank you again for your help. Happy Holidays.
Sent from my iPhone
- Working with Jeff on the sale of our home saved us about $7500! We have already referred him to friends and will continue to refer him. He was very professional and answered our emails and calls promplty. The closing process was smooth and we couldn't have asked for a better money saving experience!
Rob and Rochelle North, Washington, MI
- Hi Jeff, I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with the flat rate service you have. It was very easy to use, inexpensive, and I sold my house the first week on the market ! I like that it went through your Reality company, and the phone calls came directly to me. You were very professional, and helped me every step of the way. I have recommended your service to a lot of my friends. Thanks for everything, I would definitely use your service again.
Kendra Poe Oxford, MI
- I used “flat-fee” Jeff Kermath to sell my 2 homes here in southeast Michigan, one my primary residence and one my vacation home. And since I was staying in southeast Michigan I was also able to use him as well to buy my new home, saving 1.5% off the normal commission for a buyer’s agent. Jeff saved me over $38400 total over the usual real estate commissions charged by other agents. And this was direct savings into my pocket! Jeff was there to help whenever needed through the process and will become as involved as you need him to be. The listing process is simple and I even sold my vacation home for more than its appraised value with Jeff’s flat fee listing. In addition I had an acceptable offer on my primary home within 72 hours of my listing hitting the MLS. If you want the same service at a fraction of the cost and want to save real money, use Kermath Realty.
Gary Neher, Northville, MI
Thanks Jeff, with the housing prices the way they are, we would not have been able to afford putting our house on the market and selling, without the help of a service such as yours. We would and have recommend you to others.
Thanks, Jesse Dobbelaere, Brighton
Jeff made selling our house very easy. We saved thousands by using Jeff. He kept in constant contact with us during the entire selling process. If you're thinking of selling your home, Jeff is a great way to go.
Thank you, Zach McCurdy
Jeff is great. I just closed on selling my house yesterday and his is a extraordinary helper.
Selling a house first time is a stressful thing as I knew nothing about the process. I signed up a contract with a full service realtor locally without much luck. After the 6 month the contract end, I signed up with Jeff. I was not expecting too much from him at the beginning because his program on the internet is so economical. I thought all he would do for us was to put my house on mls listing. I was surprised later. When I got an offer from a buyer, I contacted with him. There were a lot of difficulties during the deal with the buyer. He is always quick to return a phone call or e-mail and he has gone above and beyond for us in so many ways when there was nothing in it for him. He is so professional , knowledge and dedicated. His knowledge in real estate market and housing financial is second to no none.
Working with Jeff to sell my house was an absolute pleasure. I would highly recommend Jeff's service to anyone looking for an excellent Realtor. You can save a lot money on commission by going with him.
Roger Hou from Mount Pleasant Michigan
Jeff made selling my house easy! Thank you Jeff! I saved money and he made the whole process go smoothly.
"Jan Tilley, Saline, MI
(an email to the sellers friends) Randy & Tami:
I told you this morning about the quick success I had after getting on the MLS. After trying the 5-day sale method and getting a top bid of $85,000 I decided to list with Jeff Kermath, an MLS only broker out of the SE MI area (http:/kermathrealty.com/). His service is $199 - $489 to list on the MLS. I had two offers in 24 hours and accepted one this evening for $101,000. I basically did about 1 hour of work and will net probably $10,000 more and saved $3,000-$3,500 in fees.
I highly recommend going this way when you sell your house. Jeff will be there to answer your questions too.
Max Friar, Grand Rapids
Selling your home can be more affordable by using Kermath Realty. We were able to sell our home in September of 2012 and in a depressed market with the help of Jeff Kermath. There were no hidden fees ,one price for us the until home is sold option was are wise choice. The home market can move slow and you save money in the long run. Jeff is there to answer any question or questions with a quick response. All the closing ( which was our biggest fear ) was walked through, faxed and finalized easier than we imagined. Your not selling your own home, your controling the process and saving realtor fees. This was a good investment for our family.
Gary and Cheryl Lorts
I would highly recommend the Flat Fee service provided by Jeff Kermath of Kermath Realty. The service and options were clearly stated on Jeff's website and all transactions were handled in a professional manner. The follow-up from Jeff helped us stay on track from initial offer thru closing."
Mark Luoma, Dexter, MI
Jeff Kermath’s service is highly effective and successful; we absolutely recommend it. He saved us $19,800 in commission! It was a long, tough sell in a tight, high-end market. Dealing with a difficult buyers’ agent, Jeff promptly and consistently assisted us throughout negotiations gone awry. He went above and beyond for us. His expertise, patience and support are truly appreciated.
Glenn and Suzy Dundas, Portage, MI
The Flat Fee MLS listing and services package offered by Jeff Kermath is the greatest thing since the internet. It saved me more than $12,000, and I sold my house by using the Kermath package within two days. And the price was considerably over my list price. I bought his Deluxe MLS package which includes a 12-mont MLS listing, 25 photos and an automatic feed to Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc. I had more than 50 inquiries and a hundred people at my first and only open house. The access to MLS is key – it's a cheap entry to the real estate brokers' "club". Kermath's package also includes a sign, a lockbox and access to contracts, forms and helpful articles. And most priceless of all, Jeff is very responsive in providing expert advice in answering any newbie questions about how to sell your house without a listing broker.
Jerry Lehrman, Ann Arbor
Since our house was off the beaten path, we knew we couldn't just put up a 'For Sale' sign and wait for the offers to come pouring in. Using this service allowed us to get our listing out there for more people to see than we otherwise could have. Plus, we saved about $8,000 in commissions! Tom Carney, Alpena
My experience with using Kermath Realty LLC and Jeff Kermath for listing my home was exceptional.
The upfront process was simple with pre-defined forms that just needed to be completed and submitted electronically.
The most important thing, was that Jeff communicated quickly and effectively, offering suggestions and
advising of status.
In my case, I received about 15 requests for a showing and accepted a full price offer within 24 hours, which closed 5 weeks later.
I would highly recommend Kermath Realty LLC and Jeff Kermath.
Take care Jeff
Terry Sanocki, Clarkston, MI
As I said in our telephone conversation just now, our closing went uneventfully. Having you list our home was the best thing we could have done. We had many showings, three serious buyers and two offers, one of which we accepted. During the process, you spent a great deal of time negotiating with an extremely difficult Buyer's Agent. For that, alone, we were very grateful. My husband and I ended up with a very good price, and I would recommend your service to our friends. Having you list our home on the MLS saved us $20,000 in commission fees, money which we can now invest in our next home. We especially appreciated the time you took to come out to our home and take photos, in as much as we are technologically challenged. Thanks again for a relatively stress-free selling experience.
Bruno & Nancy Zanlungo, Howell, MI
Just a note that Judy and I were very pleased with your service in the selling of our house. We never felt that we did not have a veteran Real Estate professional in our corner. When we have been asked a dozen times "How did yo sell your House so fast?'. We refer them to Kermath Realty and Mr. Jeff Kermath.
If not Thank You for your service and if we ever sell our Summer home here on the shores of Potagannissing Bay, mile north of Lake Huron in the St. Mary's river system, looking at St. Joseph's Island Canada, we will be sure to call you. But it we be a while!
Chuck & Judy Wytrychowski
586 855 9808586 855 9808
We closed over a week ago and I've been meaning to email you and thank you for your product. People still can't believe that we closed in 4 weeks without paying full commission. I've recommended your product to many of my friends. Two of them will be signing up shortly.
Thanks for all your help.
Jim Jarvis, Rockford, MI
Kermath Realty helped us fill a difficult property fast! Our regular marketing wasn't working, so we tried something we hadn't done before: we used AmeriSell's flat rate MLS listing program. It worked great! In one month's time we got tons of leads. We just accepted an offer this
week. Jeff Kermath was wonderful - he walked us through the (new for us) process every step of the way. He always made sure that proper communication was happening so no leads fell through the cracks. I'm looking forward to working with Jeff and AmeriSell on another property.
Arbor Rent To Own
I strongly recommend home sellers consider using the inexpensive flat fee listing service provided by AmeriSell Realty. I found that getting in the MLS after eight months of trying to sell my home through “for sale by owner” sites on the internet was the turning point for me. Buyer’s agents were constantly calling for showings. Being inexperienced as a seller, I was also glad to have Jeff handle closing matters for a small fee.
-Tom Warsinske, Ann Arbor
I had a wonderful experience with Amerisell Realty on selling my home. It took only a few minutes of time to have our home on the mls listing to be exposed to all realtors and consumers. The savings were wonderful and everybody wins. Our home sold in 60 days in the worst market for the price we wanted. Try Amerisell Realty for a great realestate experience. Thanks again Jeff!
"Kermath Realty , Jeff Kermath, and Listfor98.com are the BEST way to sell your house in Michigan. We needed to sell fast and for a fraction of the cost we'd pay for an agent I learned more about the real estate business than I ever imagined and sold and closed within four months. Jeff's expertise is worth every penny and probably more."
Jimmy Mac & family, Ann Arbor broadcasting personality
"A changing world needs a changing real estate model where everyone can win (including the customer). Jeff Kermath's service and the Kermath approach to real estate sales helped make that happen for us. We sold our house, closed within a month and saved well over $11,000! That helps in a challenging economy.
After my parents sold their home with Kermath Realty I was convinced it was the only way to go. My wife and I saved $ 8,450.00 when our home sold, so why pay the extra 3% to another realtor just for the listing. I will personally let everyone know this is the way to sell your home. Thanks again Jeff
Larry & Mandy Beach
Grand Rapids, Michigan
" Thank you, Jeff and Kermath Realty for your Exceptional Flat Fee Program! As promised, your program offered everything I needed to effectively sell my home. I saved over $10,000 using AmeriSell! I will definitely recommend Amerisell to my friends! There is absolutely "NO" reason to pay a listing agent commission!!!!
Vince & Tracie Butera, New Buffalo, Mi
Kermath Realty is the ONLY way to sell your home people! TRUST US! We sold our house in just FOUR days using Amerisell's Flat Fee Listing and actually had two offers in that short amount of time - this after we had it listed last summer with a realtor for 3 mos and had no offers.
Why pay a listing agent 3% of your hard earned equity for posting some pictures on the MLS and being the go-between to schedule showings??? Just get your home on the MLS and you're IN! Everyone searches the MLS these days to find homes and we can do it w/o realtors taking our hard earned cash!
We need to save every penny we can in today's struggling economy, Amerisell is one smart & easy way to do that!
Times are tough. My wife and I found ourselves in a tough spot with needing to sell our home in Michigan. We listed with Jeff at Amerisell Realty to try to save some money on the sale of our home. We figured that we were going to take a bath with the home regardless and we wanted to try to minimize our loss. We listed with Jeff and believe it or not our home just sold. We got a decent price and didn't have to pay out exorbitant fees. Thanks Jeff and Kermath Realty Rick Stapp
"We just sold our second house using the flat fee program, and purchased our first using the buyer's rebate program. Both are great ways to save some serious $$$$. Seeing the rebate money coming back to you on the closing statement is certainly a nice feeling! We saved over $4,000 on the sell side and also got a $4,500 rebate buying through Amerisell! Wow!!
Mike and Gina
- "Kermath Realty was a great option for us. We actually had more showings with Amerisell on our home than we did when we were listed with a realtor. The accu-show feature was especially helpful in that we could access the feedback from showings of our home from the computer. We highly recommend Kermath Realty .
Joni Star, W. Bloomfield
- Hey Jeff, I just wanted to thank you for helping us sell our house. We saved about $7,000, even though the other agent still made their 3%. We had nine showings, four seriously interested and no open houses. All was done by the web site and MLS. I think our home sold in about 4 weeks, not bad in this market! Once again thanks, you were helpful and like a good friend.
Mike & Cheryl Brown
- I checked other flat fee companies and found Amerisell's pricing the best. Service was great too and the program works. Why would anyone hire a traditional Realtor? All they do is put you in the MLS & Realtor.com! This program is long overdue!
Michelle M. Eaton Rapids
- Kermath Realty listed my home in Ann Arbor and we had two full price offers within 10 days of going into the MLS! We also had 2 other parties ready to make an offer if the others didn't work out! 10 days in normally not a surprise in our neighborhood but in the summer of 2006 I have seen more for sale signs in yards than in the last 10 years and it seems the signs are in the yards for many months, some even as long as 1.5 years. Thank you for saving us thousands, it works!
Mark Salisbury, Ann Arbor
- "Kermath Realty is the answer for all of us who ask the same questions to the people who are trying to take control of your hard earned equity...can I do it and how much will it cost me? With AmeriSell Realty the answer is yes, you can do it and you will pay a lot less than high commission realty firms. Jeff Kermath and my friends at Kermath Realtyare real estate professionals who understand the value of successful individuals taking control of their own financial decisions. I sold my place in less than a month and with the equity I saved...see you on the beaches!"
- Mr.Bob Jarvis
The list can go on and on. Quite simply, this is the way more and more real estate will be bought and sold. More and more people want to save money and with our business model they can save thousands!
A low flat fee up front. If you sell yourself, you pay no commission. If a Realtor brings you the buyer, just pay them their fee. What could be more fair?
I hear it all day, every day. Seller's are saying, "I don't mind paying a Realtor 3% if they bring a buyer, but I'm not paying someone 6% or 7% just to put my home in the MLS & Realtor.com!
It only takes a few minutes to get started. If you have any questions just email me, firstname.lastname@example.org